Why WAFA Labs?
At WAFA Lab, our team have many years of experience in wastewater analysis and testing services.
Our team follow-
1. Trakhees Guidelines – Wastewater Testing per wastewater criteria at point of discharge to Marine environment/Harbour: standards for discharge of wastewater to Harbour.
2. Wastewater Pre-treatment criteria for Industrial effluent into Dubai Municipality sewerage system should not exceed maximum limit as mentioned in Trakhees guideline.
WAFA lab offers a broad spectrum of water and wastewater analysis for customers in Metal processing industry, Food processing industry, Printing Industry, chemical manufacturing industry, Pharmaceutical Industry. Our team will guide you in complying with environmental regulations for:
- Wastewater generated from metal processing industry
- Wastewater generated from Food processing industry
- Wastewater generated from Printing Industry
- Wastewater generated from chemical manufacturing industry
- Wastewater containing Sludge & Contaminated soil
- Wastewater generated from chemicals, inks, paints, solvents used in the industry
Per DM requirement, the laboratory analysis report shall not be more than 1 month from sampling date. New analysis report is required for every permit application.
Waste (except for wastewater) generated regularly, well characterized and consistent quality would require a new laboratory analysis report only once every 1 year.
We follow the following guidelines for wastewater testing and maximum allowed limit for wastewater test results:
- Waste Water DM Regulation Technical Guideline 2017: Disposal of Hazardous Wastes
- UAE Emirates of Dubai, DM, Local Order No. 61 of 1991
- Waste Water Trakhees Guideline ID-EN-G01, Water Environment
Our Laboratory provides accurate test results for your wastewater testing covering physical, chemical, Microbiological testing including:
- Biological Oxygen Demand
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Total Suspended Solids
- Total Dissolved Solids
- Total Grease
- Total Suphides
- Heavy metals
- Coliform, EColi
- Pseudomonas aeroginosa